USR-WIFI232-610 V2 Serial RS232 RS485 to WiFi Converter with RJ45 Port. It is used for data transparent transmission between serial device and WIFI or Ethernet. Under open horizon and no obstacle situation, the Max transmission distance is 280m with 3dbi external antenna. In AP mode,The max Station connection is 32.
Built- in Web Server/Webpage for configuration.
Webpage socket to Serial.
HTTP Client: send data as HTTP format automatically. Serial data submitted to server by HTTP (GET/POST).
Support DHCP : automatically obtain an IP address and query IP address.
DNS address and MAC address can be modified.
Synchronous and adaptive serial port baud rate.
Support router/bridge mode networking
Registration packet: identified header can be added to packets to check
Heartbeat packet: can be sent to serial or network periodic. To ensure connection is reliable, put an end to dead link.
Support UDP, TCP, HTTP Protocol and Transparent transmission, AT Command Mode, HTTP Client Mode.
1) Virtual serial port software(VCOM), Windows 2000 or higher (32 bit/64 bit)
1)Web Server configuration. (Manual P24)
2)Serial and Network AT Command.
1) Hardware reset: Press Reload button for 3S, then release it.
2) Software reset: Enter AT command mode, use AT command AT+RELD.
3) Webpage setting: “Device management page”
Firmware upgrade by webpage. ( Manual P25 )
WIFI Networking Mode
1)AP: the wireless access point and the founder of wireless network. all devices can connect AP. E.g.: A router also work as AP.
In AP Mode, the Max STA connection is 32.
2)STA: terminal of the wireless network. All communication between STAs is
through AP. e.g.: PC can work as STA.
3)AP+STA: supports one device as AT and one device as STA.
TCP/UDP Transparent Transmission Mode
Serial RS232 WIFI Converter WIFI232-602 work as TCP Client, TCP Server, UDP Client,
UDP Server Mode.
1) In TCP Client Mode: Client connects Server automatically. User should configure the TCP Server’s IP address and Port.
2) In TCP Server Mode: The Max Client number is 32.
3) In UDP Client Mode: serial data will be sent to a fix IP address/port which you appointed.
4) In UDP Server Mode: serial data will be sent to last source IP/Port.
Industrial automation system.
Energy consumption monitoring: intelligent ammeter and intelligent water meter.
Smart parking system and Intelligent traffic system.
Cold storage logistic system.
Environmental monitoring and humiture data acquisition.