USR-TCP232-T2 is Serial UART to/over Ethernet TCP/IP Module with RJ45 for bidirectional data transparent transmission between UART and RJ45 Port. It is based on ARM processor and internally integrated Cortex-M0 core. User can configure parameter by web server or software to realize remote data acquisition, remote control and management.
- Built in Web Server/Webpage for configuration.
- User can modify the webpage.
- HTTP Client: send data as HTTP format automatically. Serial data submitted to server by HTTP (GET/POST).
- DHCP: automatically obtain an IP address and query IP address.
- DNS address and MAC address can be modified.
- Synchronous and adaptive serial port baud rate.
- Registration packet: identified header can be added to packets to check connection status.
- Heartbeat packet: can be sent to serial or network periodic. To ensure connection is reliable, put an end to dead link. ????
- Support router/bridge mode networking.
- Can work in LAN, also can work in the Internet (external network)
- Protocol: IP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, HTTP Client.
1) Parameter configuration software.
2) Virtual serial port software(VCOM), Windows 2000 or higher (32 bit/64 bit)
Configuration method: (Manual P43)
1) Setting Software configuration: please download [USR-M0] Setup Software V220.127.116.11
2) Web Server configuration: Please input IP: 192.168.07. Name and Password: admin
Firmware upgrade via network by Setup Software. (Manual P28)
Factory Setting: (Manual P26)
Hardware reset: Pull down nReload Pin (Pin 7) for 3 seconds or more.
Software reset: Enter AT command mode, use AT command AT+RELD.
Serial Ethernet Module TCP232-T2 can work in TCP Client, TCP Server, UDP Client,UDP Server Mode Transparent Transmission Mode
1)In TCP Client Mode: Client connects Server automatically. The IP and COM number of Client should be same as Server.
2)In TCP Server Mode: The Max Client number can be modified from 1 to 16. By default, Client number is 4.
3)In UDP Client Mode: UDP broadcast function, send and receive data from all IP in the network.
4)In UDP Server Mode: send data from serial port to Target IP.
- Industrial automation control for data transmission.
- Security monitoring, CCTV, entrance guard system, Building automation system
- Smart home: smart switch, thermos controller.
- Environmental monitoring, temperature and humidity monitoring.
- Logistic transportation supervision and location system.