USR-C322 WiFi module is based on TI CC3200 chip, used for data transparent transmission between serial and WiFi network. It can connect the UART devices to Internet with simple configuration. Easy to use, do not need drivers.
- Support Wi-Fi@2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n wireless standards
- Web-based configuration and AT command configuration
- Standard TCP/IP interface and versatile TCP and UDP operation modes
- Simplelink /usrlink networking: one click access to WiFi
- User defined webpage and web Server
- High-speed UART: Max baud rate of 3Mbps
- HTTPD Client: send data as HTTP format automatically
- Support WEP, WPA/WPA2 security mode, PC1 Encrypt and SSL Client Encrypt
- TCP/UDP Client registration packet mechanism
- Support AP/STA working mode
- Ultra-low power: Working : Min 3.5mA; Deep Sleep : Min 25uA
- Two UARTs and Three TCP links.
Configuration method: ( Manual P30)
1) AT command configuration.
2) Web-based configuration: default IP: 192.168.1.1. Name and Password: admin
1) Hardware reset: Pull down nReload Pin (Pin 21) for 3 seconds or more
2) Software reset: Enter AT command mode, use AT command AT+RELD.
- WiFi Internet radio, camera, digital photo frame
- Medical instrument, data acquisition, handheld device
- WiFi fatness testing machine, smart card terminal, Smart Home
- Instrument, equipment parameter monitoring, wireless POS machine
- Modern agriculture, military field and other wireless related secondary development application