Introduction (RS232 to Ethernet Converter)
USR TCP232-302 is Serial RS232 to Ethernet TCP/IP Converter for bidirectional data transparent transmission. It is based on ARM processor and internally integrated with TCP/IP protocol.
Function (RS232 to Ethernet Converter)
- Built in Web Server/Webpage for configuration.
- User can modify the webpage.
- HTTP Client: send data as HTTP format automatically.
- Support DHCP client: automatically obtain an IP address and query IP address.
- DNS address can be modified.
- User Defined MAC address.Can work in LAN, also can work in the Internet (external network)
- Provide PC TCP/IP socket programming example such as VB,C++,Delphi,Android and IOS
- Synchronous and adaptive serial port baud rate.
- Registration packet: identified header can be added to packets to check connection status
- Heartbeat packet: can be sent to serial or network periodic. To ensure connection is reliable, put an end to dead link.
- The Max Client number can be modified, from 1 to 16.
1) Parameter configuration software.
2) Virtual serial port software(VCOM), Windows 2000 or higher (32 bit/64 bit)
1) Hardware reset: Pull down Reload for 5 -15 seconds , then release it.
2) Software reset: Enter AT command mode, use AT command AT+RELD.
Firmware upgrade via network by Setup Software ( Manual P25)
Serial Device Server RS232 to TCP/IP Converter TCP232-302 can work as TCP Client, TCP Server, UDP Client, UDP Server Mode.
1) In TCP Client Mode: Client connects Server automatically. User should configure the TCP Server’s IP address and Port.
2) In TCP Server Mode: The Max Client number can be modified from 1 to 16. By default, Client number is 4.
3) In UDP Client Mode: serial data will be sent to a fix IP address/port which you appointed.
4) In UDP Server Mode: serial data will be sent to last source IP/Port.
Application (RS232 to Lan Converter)
- Industrial automation control for data transmission.
- Security monitoring, CCTV, entrance guard system, Building automation system
- Smart home: smart switch, thermos controller.
- Environmental monitoring, temperature and humidity monitoring.
- Logistic transportation supervision and location