USR-N540 is a Industrial Serial RS232 RS485 RS422 to Ethernet TCP/IP Converter for data transparent transmission. It is internally integrated with TCP/IP protocol. User can configure parameter by web server or software to realize remote data acquisition, remote control and management.
- Modbus Gateway: Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP.
- Watch Dog: if USR-N540 break down, it will restart.
- Built in Web Server/Webpage for configuration.
- User can modify the webpage.
- Webpage socket to Serial.
- Various protection: Serial Port, Ethernet Port, Power supply.
- Support DHCP client: automatically obtain an IP address and query IP address.
- DNS address can be modified.
- Synchronous and adaptive Serial port baud rate.
- HTTP Client: send data as HTTP format automatically.
- Registration packet: identified header can be added to packets to check connection status.
- Heartbeat packet: can be sent to serial or network periodic. To ensure connection is reliable, put an end to dead link.
1) Parameter configuration software.
2) Virtual serial port software(VCOM), Windows 2000 or higher (32 bit/64 bit)
1)Setting Software configuration
2) Web Server configuration: Please input IP: 192.168.07. Name and Password: admin.
3) AT Command Set
Firmware upgrade via network by Setup Software (User Manual)
1) Hardware reset: Pull down Reload for 5 -15 seconds, then release it.
2) Software reset: Enter AT command mode, use AT command AT+RELD.
Serial Device Server USR-N540 can work as TCP Client, TCP Server, UDP Client,
UDP Server Mode.
1) In TCP Client Mode: Client connects Server automatically. User should configure the TCP Server’s IP address and Port.
2) In TCP Server Mode: The Max Client number is 8.
3) In UDP Client Mode: serial data will be sent to a fix IP address/port which you appointed.
4) In UDP Server Mode: serial data will be sent to last source IP/Port.
Industrial automation control for data transmission.
Security monitoring, CCTV, entrance guard system, Building automation system
Smart home: smart switch, thermos controller.
Environmental monitoring, temperature and humidity monitoring.
Logistic transportation supervision and location system.