USR-TCP232-ED2 is a triple serial ethernet module,which supports 3*TTL working at the same time.It is based on Cortex-M4 solution and its basic frequency is up to 120MHz. And the internal of the module integrates TCP/IP protocol stack.
- Cortex-M4 kernel,industrial working temperature range and TCPIP protocol stack.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX,RJ45 port with 10/100Mbps
- TCP Server,TCP Client,UDP Client,UDP Server and HTTPD Client work mode
- Multi-ports can work independently at the same time
- Can distinguish which serial port connects to the device via port number
- Support virtual serial port and provide corresponding software USR-VCOM
- Serial baud rate from 600bps to 1024K bps;Check bit of None,Odd,Even,Mark and Space
- DNS and DHCP supported
- Provide PC TCP/IP socket programming example such as VB,C++,Delphi,Android and IOS
- Built-in webpage;also can customize webpage for users
- Reload button,one key to restore default settings
- RJ45 with Link/Data indicator light,built-in isolation transformer and 2 KV electromagnetic isolation
- The global unique MAC address bought from IEEE (begin with D8-B0-4C);user can define MAC address
- Support upgrade firmware via network
- Support keepalive,rapidly detect dead links
- Support account and password,can be used to page login and network settings
- Support one channel Websocket,realize bidirectional transparent transmission bewteen webpage and serial 0
- Support Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP
- Support UDP broadcast function
- Industrial automation control for data transmission.
- Security monitoring, CCTV, entrance guard system, Building automation system
- Smart home: smart switch, thermos controller.
- Environmental monitoring, temperature and humidity monitoring.
- Logistic transportation supervision and location system.