Introduction (TI CC3200 Embedded Serial UART to WiFi Module )
USR-C322 Embedded Serial to WiFi module is based on TI CC3200 chip, which has industrial ARM Cortex-M4 core and ultra-low power consumption mechanism. The wireless module is used for data transparent transmission between serial over WiFi network. It can connect the UART devices to Internet with simple configuration. Easy to use, do not need drivers.
Features (TI CC3200 Embedded Serial UART to WiFi Module )
- Support [email protected] GHz 802.11 b/g/n wireless standards
- Web-based configuration and AT command configuration
- Standard TCP/IP interface and versatile TCP and UDP operation modes
- Simplelink /usrlink networking: one click access to WiFi
- User defined webpage and web Server
- High-speed UART: Max baud rate of 3Mbps
- HTTPD Client: send data as HTTP format automatically
- Support WEP, WPA/WPA2 security mode, PC1 Encrypt and SSL Client Encrypt
- TCP/UDP Client registration packet mechanism
- Support AP/STA working mode
- Ultra-low power: Working : Min 3.5mA; Deep Sleep : Min 25uA
- Two UARTs and Three TCP links.
- Support websocket function
- Support flow control RTS/CTS
- The Max TCP Client connection is 3 in TCP Mode. The Max STA connection is 1 in AP Mode
- The Max transmission distance is 310m with 3DBI antenna and the Max transmission distance is 180m with internal antenna under open horizon .
Configuration method: ( Manual P30)
1) AT command configuration.
2) Web-based configuration: default IP: 192.168.1.1. Name and Password: admin
1) Hardware reset: Pull down nReload Pin (Pin 21) for 3 seconds or more
2) Software reset: Enter AT command mode, use AT command AT+RELD.
Application (TI CC3200 Embedded Serial UART to WiFi Module )
- WiFi Internet radio, camera, digital photo frame
- Medical instrument, data acquisition, handheld device
- WiFi fatness testing machine, smart card terminal, Smart Home
- Instrument, equipment parameter monitoring, wireless POS machine
- Modern agriculture, military field and other wireless related secondary development application